We are looking for a warehouse worker to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse worker responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
Storepeople may do some or all of the following:
- receive and unpack incoming goods
- make and take orders for goods
- assemble and pack outgoing orders, and send them out
- check the quantity and quality of goods coming in, and going out
- create and check invoices and keep records up to date
- keep track of stock
- drive a forklift or use a pallet jack to unload or move goods.
Skills and knowledge
Storepeople need to have knowledge of:
- the type of goods they are handling
- stock control and storeroom/warehouse procedures
- health and safety regulations and procedures to minimise any potential hazards
- how to operate machinery such as forklifts or pallet jacks
- how to manage staff if in a management or supervisory role.
Whatsapp the keyword “JOB” to: 066 001 8990