Learnerships Available for Traffic Officer
They are lot of opportunities for youth who are self-motivated candidates to become Traffic Officer. Traffic Officer Learnerships are available each and every year from different companies. Most of these learnership are for a minimum of 12 months (1 year) contract. Companies that offers these kind of learnership are looking for hard working eager citizens of South Africa.
Some may not be the correct right path torwards these career, but they are some who have find their dream come true within this field. So do you love traffic officer job as your career path? If yes, and you are physically fit as well as your health is good then this is for you. Please note that when you apply for this learnership opportunity you will be required to do a medical fitness and driving test before acceptance
Also check out SAPS learnerships 2019-2020
Applicants must be prepare to learn about all informations regarding traffic, road and vehicles. you will attend classes, field experince and learning from expects within this field. This learnership is only available in South Africa.
Available Traffic Officer Learnerships
Below are some of companies offering learnerships within this career:
– Gauteng Provincial Government
– Transport Management and Department of Community Safety
– Road Traffic Management Corporation (RTMC)
– North West Department of Public Safety
– Department of Community Safety Gauteng
Requirements for Traffic Officer Learnerships
Applicants must be younger than 35 in order to apply. Candidates must include a detailed curriculum vitae (CV). They should also provide contact references (E.G Cell phone number, Email or Postal address), along with any information they feel may be applicable to their application. Include certified copies of all relevant certificates, ID Documents and proof of address no older than three months.
Applicants will also be required to stick to the following:
– South African citizen (essential)
– You must hold a valid South African ID book
– All applicants must have a valid Code B Driving License (Manual)
– Applicants must have Grade 12, together with a certificate
– Fluent in English and one other language
– Clear criminal record
– Medically fit for strenuous activities
– Candidates must be competent to possess a firearm, thus not be declared incompetent in accordance to the Firearms Control Act
– All candidates must not be declared incompetent in any other
– Selected applicants must be willing to work weekends, public holidays plus shifts
– Individuals must have exceptional communication skills (Verbal & Written)
Traffic officer learnerships application process
Some companies requires learnerships online applications which is available in their career web page. Others requires to collect application form at the offices.
Applicants will be asked to complete Z83 Application Form, You can download this form via internet or collect from Government Departments. Applicants are desire to please complete this forms in full and sign them where applicable. These form must be submitted together with certified copies of ID book, other required qualifications, driver’s license and Curriculum Vitae (CV).
What modules will applicants expect during their learnerships?:
– Public Communication
– People and Legislation
– Legislation and Traffic
– Vehicle Compiance and Legislation
– Traffic Hazards and Legislation
– Personal Orientation
– Load Compliance
Traffic Officer Learnerships Closing date
Companies have their own different closing dates, so please check closing dates on the advert of specific learnership or visit their career web page. No late applications will be accepted, applicants are required to make sure to check closing date.
Good luck to all applicants who is applying this learnership.