- Barkly West (Ref No.: G 164),
- 2 x Kimberley Central (Ref No.: G 165),
- Beaconsfield (Ref No.: G 166),
- 2 x Florianville (Ref No.: G 167),
- Warrenton (Ref No.: G 168),
- Delportshoop (Ref No.: G 169),
- Jankempdorp (Ref No.: G 170),
- 3 x Kenhardt (Ref No.: G 171),
- Kakamas (Ref No.: G 172),
- Keimoes (Ref No.: G 173),
- Danielskuil (Ref No.: G 174),
- 2 x Groblershoop (Ref No.: G 175),
- 4 x Joe Morolong (Ref No.: G 176),
- 2 x Olifantshoek (Ref No.: G 177),
- Prieska (Ref No.: G 178),
- Douglas (Ref No.: G 179),
- Victoria West (Ref No.: G 180),
- Hanover (Ref No.: G 181),
- 2 x Hopetown (Ref No.: G 182),
- Griekwastad (Ref No.: G 183),
- Philipstown (Ref No.: G 184),
- Richmond (Ref No.: G 185),
- 2 x Fraserburg (Ref No.: G 186),
- Williston (Ref No.: G 187),
- 2 x Brandvlei (Ref No.: G 188) Local Offices
Candidates should have a Senior Certificate; Knowledge in the Grants Administration / Social Security environment; Computer literacy is essential and a valid driver’s licence will be an added advantage.
The incumbent will effectively render Social Security services; Screening and completing customer checklists; Receive applications in terms of the relevant act; Attend to social grant related queries to prevent litigation; Prepare statistical performance templates; Review all identified grants in terms of the Act and Regulations; Prepare and process grants on SOCPEN; Assist in completion of projects and prepare recommendations for management.
How To Apply
Persons interested in applying for the following posts should send their applications (CV, recently certified copies of qualifications and ID, including a signed Z83) quoting the relevant reference number to:
Postal Address: Attention: Acting Senior Manager: HCM, Private Bag X6011, Kimberley, 8300. Hand delivery: 95 Du Toitspan Road, Kimberley, 8300.
Enquiries: Ms M Alexander 053 802 4940.
NOTE: Appointment will be subject to a compulsory pre-employment screening in the form of qualification, references, ITC, and criminal checks. It is our intention to promote representivity in terms of race, gender, disability and youth through the filling of these posts and candidates whose appointment will promote representivity will receive preference. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) prior to the selection process. The Agency is under no obligation to fill a post after the advertisement thereof.
Please note: All SASSA staff are subject to compulsory Security Vetting on appointment.
No faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted.