We are all about serving up premium, innovative and guilt free food. We try to focus on doing one thing well – chicken. By doing this we can source the best quality chicken and blend these with a delicious variety of innovative flavours.
We then complement our great food selection with a carefully selected range of drinks including bespoke cocktails, craft beers and excellent wines.
And best of all, we’re located in the heart of the community. We believe in the importance of local communities, and as proud natives we are delighted to bring this vibrant new experience to Cowplain.
- Ensure that the chefs and waiters have all the equipment they need throughout the shift
- Preparing ingredients
- Running the dish-washing machines
- Clearing tables and moving other equipment as required
- Keeping the restaurant clean and running smoothly.
- There’s never a quiet moment in our busy services and your role will be key to balancing the success of the floor and kitchen teams.
You’ll be available to work every Friday and Saturday evening as well as other evenings during the week.If you are interested please contact/whatsap 0792869347. You’ll be hard working, reliable and ambitious.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: R4,500.00 to R8,800.00 /month
- Sunnyside, Gauteng (Preferred)