||Athlone News 11/9/2019, PSVC 33/2019
||Department of Health
||Institution: Alexandra Hospital (Chief Directorate: Metro Health Services)
Core Title: Health Associated Sciences and Support PersonnelService benefits:
- 13th cheque, employer’s contribution to the pension fund, housing and medical aid allowance.
- General Education and Training Certificate (GETC) /Grade 9 (Std 7).
Registration with a professional council:
- Registration with the Private Security Regulatory Authority of South Africa in terms of the Private Security Industry Regulations Act (Act 56 of 2001) PSIRA.
- Appropriate experience in a Psychiatric environment.
Inherent requirements of the job:
- Willingness to work night shifts, public holidays, weekends, and overtime.
- Must have no criminal record.
- Ability to function independently in challenging situations.
- Must be self-disciplined, self-motivated and have the ability to work under pressure.
- Good listening, report-writing, conflict and group handling skills.
- Communication in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
Duties (key result areas/outputs):
- Access/egress control of all wards on the establishment.
- Assist personnel with handling aggressive/difficult patients and escort patients on/off hospital premises, where required.
- Deliver a supportive security service with the aim to prevent injuries, abscondment of patients, litigation and adverse incidents.
- Effective application of service delivery and efficient support.
- Control/monitor surveillance cameras to identify and prevent any unlawful entry, suspicious, dangerous objects and adverse incidents.
- Monitor and report on the compliance with SLA by the outsourced security service provider.
Note: No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post.
Copyright © 2019 | WordPress Theme by MH Themes
error: Content is protected !!