Department: Roads and Stormwater
Salary:R87 372 – R103 140 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 10
- Relevant Experience
- Sweep and clean gutters, streets and sidewalks
- Off load, clean and store equipment and tools
- Perform manual labour duties associated with earth moving equipment
- Install kerbs
- Lay and construct storm water systems
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Brakpan Civic Centre, Cnr. Elliot & Escombe Streets, Brakpan
- Postal Address: PO Box 15, Brakpan 1540
- Enquiries: 011 999-7785/7883/7840/7845/7743/8170/7789
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.