A permanent position has become available for a Stores Assistant / Driver / Handyman to join our dynamic team in the Durban Office, Umbilo Area.
We are a Marine Electronics company looking for a well-spoken person who pays attention to detail to join our logistics team. The candidate would be responsible for assisting in the stores (receiving and dispatching good), driving (deliveries and collections) and general office maintenance when required.
- Assist with stock takes and General stores duties.
- Updating stock system.
- Receiving and dispatching of stock.
- Carry out deliveries/collections in the great Durban Area.
- Prepare parcels correctly and in time for collection by Courier Companies.
- Prepare all paperwork and delivery notes as per defined procedures.
- Sourcing of items locally.
- Be methodical and ensure operating procedures for the stores are enforced on all levels.
- Carry out building maintenance as well as general upkeep.
- Education – Minimum Grade 12 (Matric).
- Valid Driver License and driving experience a necessity.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office (Word & Excel).
- Stores control certificate advantageous.
- Excellent Communication skills, team player, quick problem solving.
- Professional and well groomed.
- Well organized and focused on service delivery.
- Knowledge of the great Durban Area.
- No Criminal Records.