A Washer position requires a responsible, committed and hardworking individual with a passion for quality. Attention to detail and driven to deliver excellence consistently is a key requirement. Customer experience is important. Working hours will include weekends. You will report directly to the assigned Team Lead.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Operate as a member of a mobile or fixed site car wash team.
- Undergo ongoing training as required in the MobeeWash Waterless Technique and the correct application of waterless products. This includes:
o Vehicle Exterior wash.
o Multi-purpose cleaners.
o Other products as determined from time to time.
- Understand the MobeeWash Platform (Partner App, Client App and Wash Bay Management). Training will be provided.
- You will report directly to the Team lead and in so doing will be expected to carry out all cleaning duties assigned to you which may include but not be limited to:
o Cleaning the vehicle exterior
o Cleaning the vehicle interior including vacuuming all carpeted areas.
o Cleaning all interior surfaces of the vehicle according to the wash specifications.
o Polishing the vehicle in accordance with the wash booking specified.
o Ensuring that any accessories taken out of the car during the car wash procedure are replaced before handing the car to the owner.
o Ensuring that all aspects of the vehicle clean are carried out diligently and in accordance with the defined Mobeewash standards.
- You will be required to work over weekends from time to time.