Premier are looking for a suitable candidate who is interested in embarking on a Learnership with the Grain Milling Federation.
At Premier, we recruit and invest in our employees for the long term.
We believe that our growth depends on us having the right people with the right skills and the right attitude.
We have a high performance environment that attracts like-minded people who want to be their best every day and in doing so we grow together.
If you know you have what it takes, click apply and get the application rolling.
Minimum entry requirement:
- Matric with math’s and science (not older than 24 months at time of application)
- Must have obtained 60% pass rate in both subjects
- No experience required as this is a learnership.
- Report to the nominated coach/mentor and Learning and Development Practitioner as required.
• Advise Premier, where necessary, regarding all their qualification requirements
• Supply Premier, where necessary, with all required documentation as requested
• Employ diligence in meeting study and assessment requirements
• Attend all classes as per schedule
• Complete workplace assignments and complete logbook
• Report any absenteeism as per the requirements of the leave policy
• Notify Premier of any changes to their programme
• Report for duty timeously and always comply with the Premier Code of Conduct and Code of Behaviour.
Job Title:Learnership – Grain Wheat Milling
Department: Technical Milling
Site: Durban Mill
Job Type Classification: Learnership
Location – Country: South Africa
Location – Town / City: Durban
Location – Province: KwaZulu-Natal