Lancet Laboratories is looking to employ individuals with Grade 12 (Matric) to be part of the 2018/2019 Phlebotomy Learnership Programme on a 2 year fixed term Learnership Contract, commencing as from February 2018.
PHLEBOTOMY LEARNERSHIP NELSPRUIT (HAZYVIEW/SABIE/WHITE RIVER/)
We welcome applications from persons with disabilities.
A phlebotomist is an individual who draws blood samples and also assist in the collection and transportation of specimens other than venous blood (e.g. arterial blood, urine, tissues, sputum)
MINIMUM CRITERIA REQUIRED:
- Have a valid grade 12 school leaving certificate with English, Mathematics and Life Sciences (D symbol or achievement level 4 or higher)
- Be a South African citizen
- Have a good command of English language (Written and Verbal)
- Have own accommodation in the specified area for the duration of the Learnership
- Be prepared to enter into an agreement for 24 months.
Hot to apply:
You may apply for this vacancy by e-mailing your application with the below required documentation to email@example.com.
Please indicate the vacancy reference in the subject line of your e-mail application.
Interested individuals who meet the above criteria and reside in the areas listed above are invited to apply for this opportunity by sending a concise
- CV(minimum 2 pages),
- Certified Copy of ID,
- Certified Copy of Grade 12 certificate
- and a letter of intent (no longer than 1 page) motivating why you should be considered for this Learnership Programme.