The learnership program is especially for people working or wanting to start a business within the Exhibitions, events and conference industries.
The program is offered at NO COST!
The program will provide learners with:
- An ability to identify and create a new venture
- Knowledge of interpersonal skills required in a business environment
- An understanding of basic economics within a market economy
- Managing a new venture by applying business principles and techniques
- An understanding of the role of leadership and management
- The program is a 149 study points program that will run from 2018 into 2019.
- Unemployed learners qualify for a stipend.
- Learners will have to attend 30 days of classes during a period of 10 months which will be on average 3 days a month apart from the self study activities.
The program is services Seta accredited
If you do not qualify or are not interested, please forward this message within your network and earn R 100 for every accepted learner.
Interested participants should send an email with their ID, highest qualification and employment situation.
- Literacy in communication and mathematics on level 3
- Working within or planning to start a new business in Exhibitions, Events and conference industry
- Suitable for people with a disability
Call us: 0113173625
Contact Person: Thami Mbanjeni
Application Closing Date: Wednesday, January 31, 2018
Send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org