The successful applicant for this position will require a flexible availability Monday to Friday 7.30am – 9.30pm and weekends 7.30am – 6.30pm. This is a Casual position for approximately 10 hours per week.
At Woolworths, spreading the joy of food to our customers is the reason we do what we do. We live it, we breathe it.
Woolworths offers real opportunities for career development, for those who love food, leading developing large teams and putting a smile on a customer’s face.
So if you’re someone who leads by example and strives to be better every day, then we would love to hear from you.
As a Customer Service Team Member you will live our values and help drive sales each and every week. For many of our customers, you are the face of Woolworths and you have the ability to create strong customer advocacy for your store.
• Start your career with us today
• Structured learning and development
• Delight our customers with world class service
As a Customer Service Team Member, you will enjoy working within a fast paced team environment. Your positive attitude will shine through at all times as you work cooperatively in a team to provide our customers with engaging, efficient, friendly and knowledgeable service through register transactions.
You will have impeccable dress standards the proudly represent our brand in your community. You’ll provide our customers with a level of service that will encourage them to return to the store again and again.
• Ability to work flexible retail hours
• Outgoing and enthusiastic personality and positive attitude
• Willing to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction
• Demonstrate clear written and verbal communications skills
• Ability to handle cash and other tender types