Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Warehouse Department. We are looking for talented individual with relevant skills and experience for a Bottle & Crate Sorter role, which is based in Polokwane. The successful candidate will report directly to the Team Leader: Warehouse. Key Purpose: To sort bottles and crates received from the trade so that production customers can be provided with sufficient supply of bottles and crates for effective planning and production.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Key Output :
• Correctly sorted bottles and crates, in accordance with KPIs.
• Levelled pallets and crates, in accordance with KPIs.
• Clean trucks, in accordance with KPIs.
• Sorted waste, in accordance with KPIs.
• Clean and tidy working area maintained at all times.
• Safety and housekeeping practices ensured.
• Customer satisfaction ensured.
• Solved situational problems.
Company policies and procedures:
• Demonstrates a thorough understanding of the appropriate company’s policies and procedures and applies them effectively in day-to-day activities.
• Strives for continuous customer service improvement.
• Takes responsibility to solve customer problems.
• Goes the extra mile for every customer.
• Understands the impact of poor internal customer service.
• Manipulates objects physically with the assistance of one’s limbs and in accordance with the signals from the central nervous system.
• Performs tasks autonomously.
• Performs a task given and persists until completed.
• Seeks opportunities for self-improvement.
• Seeks to accomplish critical tasks with measurable results.
• Encourages small and continuous improvement.
• Constantly seeks to improve and enhance levels of service.
• Strives to achieve deadlines and to meet customer demands.
Skills, Experience & Education
• Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
• A minimum of 6 months to 1 year experience.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional or relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested applicants, who meet the above employee specifications, should please apply online.