Salary:R 177 888 – R 230 892 per annum (plus benefits)
- B.Com Accounting Degree (NQF Level 7)
- 5 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Attend to enquires in respect of readings and problematic cases
- Pass journal entries and control journal entries by staff members
- Check final fault report (deviation list) on internet electricity meters
- Attend to and address meter reading fault codes
- Maintenance of departmental meters and update of information on EMM accounts
- Perform monthly suspense and default account reconciliations
- Perform Office administration
Applications must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Brakpan Civic Centre, Cnr. Elliot & Escombe Streets, Brakpan
- Postal Address: PO Box 15, Brakpan 1540
- Enquiries: 011 999-7785/7771/7840/7845/7743/8170/7789
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.